Water is Life
Featuring the work of Grade 7 and 8 students from Kingsway Park School. The students used photography to connect with science and nature.
Observation is a central practice of science, whether it is done with the naked eye, or with tools such as cameras. Photography gave the students the opportunity to document their explorations of the Current River at Centennial Park to create images that are both aesthetically appealing and which strengthen environmental stewardship and conservation.
in partnership with
Become a Member
- receive free admission to the Gallery
- subscription to eLINK
- discount on kid’s & adult classes
- 15% discount on most items in The Gallery Store
- free admission to almost 100 Ontario museums and art galleries via OAAG upon presentation of your membership card
- voting privileges at the Thunder Bay Art Gallery Annual General Meeting and other members’ meetings