The Thunder Bay Art Gallery is committed to meeting the needs of people with all types of abilities by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility and meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
- Visitors with disabilities are welcome to use any personal assistive device which they require.
- Visitors who require the assistance of a service animal may bring their animal into areas of the Gallery that are open to the public.
- Support persons are welcome to accompany a person with a disability in areas open to the public. The Thunder Bay Art Gallery does not charge an admission fee for support persons.
- Our facility is all on one level with an accessible washroom.
- We do not have an automatic door at our entrance, but a doorbell is close by and a staff member will be happy to assist you to enter the building.
We can receive feedback about the accessibility of the Gallery in 3 ways:
- Verbally through the Front Desk Staff
- In writing through the Gallery Comment book in the front lobby
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org