Due to COVID-19 class sizes are limited to a maximum of 10. Classes may fill up fast, be sure to register soon to avoid disappointment. Before registering your child please read the important new information below about our COVID-19 policies for classes (located at the bottom of this page).
All registrations are now being taken online through our website.
CHILDREN'S CLASSES WAIT LIST
To be added to the wait list for a SOLD OUT Children’s Art Class. Click the button below and include your contact info and what class wait list you want to be added to.
Important New COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
We are limiting class sizes to a maximum of 10 children. Classes may fill up fast, be sure to register soon to avoid disappointment. Before registering your child please read the important new information below about our COVID-19 policies for or Fall classes.
- Masks are required at the gallery. We also ask that all in attendance come wearing a well-fitting face mask/covering and that you let us know ahead of any mask exemptions.
- Parents are not allowed in the classroom for the safety of participants and staff. After sign in and sign out at the front desk our instructor will meet you at the door to the classroom for drop off and pick up each class.
- Please do not bring your child to class if they are ill, or if you have had close contact with a suspected or known case of COVID-19.
- If your child shows symptoms of illness during class, they will be taken to a safe space away from others and we will contact you to pick them up.
- Before and after each class there will be a complete sanitization of all surfaces and tools in the classroom.
- Due to these uncertain times, the Gallery reserves the right to cancel class at any time to protect the health and safety of students and staff. If the Gallery must cancel class, a refund reflecting the amount of class time missed will be issued.
No refund for cancellation made less than one week prior to the beginning of class/camp unless circumstances warrant particular consideration. Refunds are subject to a 10% administration fee. The Thunder Bay Art Gallery reserves the right to cancel any classes/camps at their discretion, in this instance a full refund will be applied.
Call the Gallery at 577-6427 for more information.