This Fall we are limiting class sizes to a maximum of 10 adults in order to ensure proper physical distancing of 2 m between desks. Classes may fill up fast, be sure to register soon to avoid disappointment. Before registering please read the important new information below about our COVID-19 policies for or Fall classes.
Check your email for a confirmation message to make sure your registration is complete. If you do not receive a confirmation email or need assistance with registration please call the Gallery at 577-6427.
Important New COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
- During sign in each day participants will be asked a series of screening questions.
- All Gallery visitors are required to wear a face mask/covering while in the building.
- Please do not attend class if you are ill, or have had close contact with a suspected or known case of COVID-19.
- Participants will be physically distanced during class and seated 6 feet apart. Each participant will have their own separate table and will be provided with their own art materials and tools.
- Before and after each class there will be a complete sanitization of all surfaces and tools in the classroom.
- Participants who are unable to abide by these new guidelines (such as physical distancing and the wearing of masks to protect themselves and others) may be removed from class for the safety of themselves and others.
- Due to these uncertain times, the Gallery reserves the right to cancel class at any time to protect the health and safety of students and staff. If the Gallery must cancel class, a refund reflecting the amount of class time missed will be issued.
No refund for cancellation made less than one week prior to the beginning of class unless circumstances warrant particular consideration. All refunds are subject to a 10% administration fee regardless of when cancellation occurs. The Thunder Bay Art Gallery reserves the right to cancel under-registered classes.
Call the Gallery at 577-6427 for more information.