The Thunder Bay Art Gallery is excited to announce a series of artist-led workshops held in accordance with regional re-opening guidelines. These workshops are facilitated by local artists. Don’t delay, register now!
If registration numbers aren’t met 5 days prior to the workshop, the workshop will be postponed, and a full refund given.
ONLINE REGISTRATION ONLY
Important New COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
- During sign in each day participants will be asked a series of screening questions.
- All Gallery visitors are required to wear a face mask/covering while in the building.
- Please do not attend class if you are ill, or have had close contact with a suspected or known case of COVID-19.
- Participants will be physically distanced during class and seated 6 feet apart. Each participant will have their own separate table and will be provided with their own art materials and tools.
- Before and after each class there will be a complete sanitization of all surfaces and tools in the classroom.
- Participants who are unable to abide by these new guidelines (such as physical distancing and the wearing of masks to protect themselves and others) may be removed from class for the safety of themselves and others.
- Due to these uncertain times, the Gallery reserves the right to cancel class at any time to protect the health and safety of students and staff. If the Gallery must cancel class, a refund reflecting the amount of class time missed will be issued.
No refund for cancellation made less than one week prior to the beginning of a workshop unless circumstances warrant particular consideration. Refunds are subject to a 10% administration fee. The Thunder Bay Art Gallery reserves the right to cancel any workshop at their discretion, in this instance a full refund will be applied.
Call the Gallery at 577-6427 for more information.