Nibi iwe bimaadiziwin: Water is Life
Featuring works by Hammerskjold High School, Grade 9 and 10 students in the Indigenous Cultural Program for First Nation, Métis, and Inuit students, from across Northern Ontario, illustrating the importance and sacredness of water through art.
Art is a powerful catalyst for advocacy and for building solidarity. This collaboration featuring students from communities under boil water advisories, uses creativity, knowledge exchange, and skill building to address the issue of access to clean drinking water in Ontario.
Become a Member
- receive free admission to the Gallery
- subscription to eLINK
- discount on kid’s & adult classes
- 15% discount on most items in The Gallery Store
- free admission to almost 100 Ontario museums and art galleries via OAAG upon presentation of your membership card
- voting privileges at the Thunder Bay Art Gallery Annual General Meeting and other members’ meetings