Margaux Williamson – Interiors
Interiors: Margaux Williamson
Margaux Williamson’s first museum exhibition takes her interior views and the interiority of the imagination as its central themes, bringing together more than thirty paintings dating from 2005 to the present.
Organized by The McMichael Canadian Art Collection.
Become a Member
- receive free admission to the Gallery
- subscription to eLINK
- discount on kid’s & adult classes
- 15% discount on most items in The Gallery Store
- free admission to almost 100 Ontario museums and art galleries via OAAG upon presentation of your membership card
- voting privileges at the Thunder Bay Art Gallery Annual General Meeting and other members’ meetings