Mindful Makers Collective (formerly Workman Arts Northwest Ontario) provides multi-disciplinary, professional art training led by and for artists/makers with mental health and/or addiction experiences. Through creative public presentations and events, we nurture and develop a compassionate community engaged in social change work.
Become a Member
- receive free admission to the Gallery
- subscription to eLINK
- discount on kid’s & adult classes
- 15% discount on most items in The Gallery Store
- free admission to almost 100 Ontario museums and art galleries via OAAG upon presentation of your membership card
- voting privileges at the Thunder Bay Art Gallery Annual General Meeting and other members’ meetings