Displacement | Karen Cornelius & Peter Tittenberger
Two reflections on childhood histories of displacement and the plights of displaced peoples as seen through the mediums of sculpture and printmaking. The exhibit is based on becoming unwanted due to political, economic, social, cultural, or religious change. It probes what migrants physically carry when forced to leave home and the emotional and spiritual baggage refugees bring with them including memory, familiarity, cultural identity, grief, sadness and loss.
Featuring works by Karen Cornelius and Peter Tittenberger.
Become a Member
- receive free admission to the Gallery
- subscription to eLINK
- discount on kid’s & adult classes
- 15% discount on most items in The Gallery Store
- free admission to almost 100 Ontario museums and art galleries via OAAG upon presentation of your membership card
- voting privileges at the Thunder Bay Art Gallery Annual General Meeting and other members’ meetings