Annual General Meeting
NOTICE OF MEMBER’S MEETING – Annual General Meeting of Members
WHEN: Monday, NOV 2, 5–6:30 PM
WHERE: Thunder Bay Art Gallery
Members of the Thunder Bay Art Gallery are invited to attend the Gallery’s Annual General Meeting for the purposes of:
• Receiving reports on the 2019 year at the Gallery
• Approving the 2019 Audited Financial Statement
• Learning more about Gallery programming and initiatives
• Receiving the report of the Nominating Committee and endorsing appointments to the Board of Directors
• Approving the acts of the Board of Directors
Due to the events related to COVID 19, we were unable to hold our AGM as normal in May. We are now planning an on-site AGM at the Gallery with masks and social distancing required.
We ask that those planning to attend call 577- 6427 or email email@example.com to let us know.
In the event that we are unable to host the on-site meeting we will contact you with details about a zoom meeting.
In order to attend and vote at the Annual General Meeting you must be a member and your membership must have been purchased 7 days prior to the meeting.
Become a Member
receive free admission to the Gallery
subscription to eLINK
discount on kid’s & adult classes
15% discount on most items in The Gallery Store
free admission to almost 100 Ontario museums and art galleries via OAAG upon presentation of your membership card
voting privileges at the Thunder Bay Art Gallery Annual General Meeting and other members’ meetings