Call for Submissions
The Thunder Bay Art Gallery is pleased to announce the call for submission to our 2019 Northern Ontario Juried Exhibition.
- The exhibition is open to all artists living in the Northwest, Northeast, and Far North regions of Ontario.
- All media will be accepted and works must be original and completed within the last two years.
- Artwork that challenges, expands and innovates is encouraged.
- Emerging artists are welcomed.
- A maximum of three works per artist will be accepted for submission.
The exhibition will be presented at the Thunder Bay Art Gallery
November 15, 2019 – February 16, 2020
Submissions must include
- Completed and signed entry form
- 50-100 word biography
- Artist CV/Resume (maximum 2 pages)
- Images of submitted work (jpegs emailed, on CD, or USB, clearly labelled, maximum 3 per work)
- If necessary, include installation instructions (1 page)
Deadline for Entry
Monday, September 30, 2019 by 5 pm
Artworks previously shown at the Thunder Bay Art Gallery are ineligible.
Artworks must have been completed in the last two years.
All selected works must be ready for display.
All shipping arrangements and costs are the responsibility of the artist. The Thunder Bay Art Gallery will not accept collect shipments.
All selected work will be insured by the Thunder Bay Art Gallery while on the premises.
The artist, by submission of entry, grants the Thunder Bay Art Gallery the right to photograph accepted work for publicity, educational, and reference purposes.
No entry may be withdrawn once it has been accepted or removed from the exhibition until after the closing date.
Deadline for entry is Monday, September 30, 2019 by 5 pm.
Notification for selected artwork will be sent by email, by Monday, October 14, 2019.
Selected artwork must be delivered to the Thunder Bay Art Gallery by Friday, November 1, 4 pm.
The 2019 Northern Ontario Juried Exhibition opens on November 15, 2019 and closes on February 16, 2020.
The 2019 Northern Ontario Juried Exhibition Opening Reception is on Friday, November 15 at 7:30 pm.
The Thunder Bay Art Gallery will not be responsible for any uncollected works after February 28, 2020.