NEW GUIDELINES IN PLACE
The Thunder Bay Art Gallery is committed to providing a safe, inclusive, and welcoming visitor experience for everyone. We ask all visitors to respect physical distancing measures, wear a face mask/covering, use hand sanitizer, and to work together to create a safe environment for all visitors, volunteers, and staff.
MANDATORY MASKS POLICY
A MASK or FACE COVERING is REQUIRED for all visitors to the Thunder Bay Art Gallery.
- All persons entering or remaining in these premises must wear a mask or face covering that securely covers the nose, mouth, and chin as required by the Medical Officer of Health under the authority of the Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act (EMCPA) Ontario Regulations 263/20, 364/20.
* Exemptions include children under two years old, people who cannot wear a mask or face covering for medical reasons, those who require accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and others as listed in the organization’s required mask policy. Proof of exemption is not required.
SAFETY MEASURES AND GUIDELINES
Protocols are in place and will be enforced to protect both visitors and staff. These protocols follow government guidelines and include physical distancing and hand sanitizing stations. Please familiarize yourself with the following measures prior to your visit.
- Please self-assess and do not visit the Gallery if you have symptoms of COVID-19 or if you have been exposed to COVID-19.
- Visitors are required to use hand sanitizer upon arrival at the Gallery.
- Both staff and visitors are required to wear self-provided masks.
- Masks will be available at the Gallery for a donation.
Admission is Pay What You Can (Suggested $5). Your support will help the Thunder Bay Art Gallery during this unprecedented time when revenues have been drastically reduced. Admission is FREE on Wednesdays thanks to the generous support of the John Andrews Foundation but our donation box is always open.