Intro to Improvisational Theatre
There is no reason to be afraid. Improvisational theatre is a form of artistic expression that allows for fun and acceptance while developing a positive internal voice. Through “playing games,” changes happen in your mind. The focus is fun, the side effect is learning. Join us for improvisational theatre with Tamara Rose. Through practice and tomfoolery, we will show each other: how to trust ourselves, our teammates, and our community.
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Tamara Rose is an improv player and facilitator with 10 long year’s experience of learning to be comfortable with being uncomfortable and taking others right along with her. Their lived experience, delving into deeper and deeper pools of the human condition, marries well with the laughter and tears of improv.
Become a Member
- receive free admission to the Gallery
- subscription to eLINK
- discount on kid’s & adult classes
- 15% discount on most items in The Gallery Store
- free admission to almost 100 Ontario museums and art galleries via OAAG upon presentation of your membership card
- voting privileges at the Thunder Bay Art Gallery Annual General Meeting and other members’ meetings