The Board of Directors invites interested individuals to indicate their interest in serving as a member of the Thunder Bay Art Gallery Board. Successful candidates are expected to participate actively in governance activities for a 3 year term.
As a skill-based Board, we are seeking to fill 2 vacancies with community residents who:
- share the Gallery’s Values
- support the Gallery’s Mission
- demonstrate teamwork, community leadership, multicultural awareness and financial acumen
- commit the time necessary to be productive Board and Committee members
- are willing to promote the Gallery and support efforts to build a new Gallery at the waterfront
Applicants with an Accounting designation are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates should email a resume and letter of interest by August 6, 2021 to:
Chair, Nominating Committee
Board members are required to regularly attend a monthly meeting and to actively participate in sub-committees that support the work of the Gallery.