Gallery in the Summer
Thunder Bay Art Gallery Looking for New Board Members
Looking to Make a Difference?
Are you passionate about Thunder Bay?
Do you believe the arts are important to the life of a vibrant and successful city?
Board of Directors – Thunder Bay Art Gallery
The Thunder Bay Art Gallery is preparing for the future with an ambitious plan for renewal to meet the increasing demand for its programs and services.
The plan includes relocation to the City’s newly redeveloped waterfront. The new Gallery will be an iconic design in harmony with the area, will be highly visible, will provide more space for programming, exhibitions, art collection storage and revenue generation, and provide opportunities for increased public engagement with the visual arts.
If you are inspired by the Gallery’s plans and would like to join our dedicated Board of Directors to help make it happen, we want to hear from you!
Please forward a resume, a covering letter describing how you believe you can contribute to the Gallery’s plans for the future and a list of references by April 10 to:
Nominating Committee, Thunder Bay Art Gallery
PO Box 10193, Thunder Bay, ON P7B 6T7
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• excellent communication skills
• demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team
• able to devote the time to fulfill your role as an active and engaged Board member
• background and experience in fund raising and/or capital campaigns and/or
• familiarity with the project design/building process
• previous non-profit Board experience