Become a Member and enjoy the following exclusive benefits:
- Free admission to the Thunder Bay Art Gallery.
- Discounts on art classes and workshops.
- Discounted ticket price for select special events.
- Quarterly full-colour newsletter delivered to your door.
- Free admission to other select Ontario galleries and museums.
- Discounts in the Gift Shop and special Members-only shopping days.
- 3 complimentary guest passes for you to share with family and friends.
- Monthly e-newsletter subscription.
- Invitations to all exhibition openings and public events.
- Voting rights at the Annual General Meeting.
- 15% discount at the Framing & Art Centre (excluding sale items).
- 10% discount at the Painted Turtle Art Shop (all regularly priced art supplies).
By purchasing a membership, you are supporting our exhibition and education programs. What does that actually mean? It means, for instance, that you are subsidizing the costs involved in organizing, installing and promoting art exhibitions, or providing high-quality materials for our classes and workshops.
Choose your membership:
Individual $42 HST included
Senior (65+), Student or Out-of-Towner $30
Family $62 HST included
For more information, email email@example.com, or call (807) 577-6427 during business hours to complete your application over the phone.
The AG is committed to protecting all private and confidential donor information in our possession from loss, misuse or alteration. We use security measures that include external firewall technology, staff access security passwords, and redundant accounting and audit. Checking out – Finalizing your donation: To finalize your order, in this case, your donation, click on “Go to proceed to Secure Payment Page”, and you will be taken to our hosted SSL secure payment processing page. Please complete all fields. You will have the opportunity to review a summary of your order before entering your credit card information, and you will receive a confirmation e-mail once your payment is processed. All orders will be tracked by order number. Please print the order for your records.
The AG accepts Visa and Mastercard. All credit card transactions will occur in Canadian currency. Donation Receipts: A charitable tax receipt will be issued by mail within 7 business days for donations over $20. Membership: Membership has many benefits! If you also purchased a membership, your membership card will be mailed to you within 7 business days.